MossRehab provides care for patients with a range of disabilities including amputation, orthopedic disorders, traumatic brain injury, stroke, spinal cord dysfunction, neurological disorders and more, in a modern 197-bed facility. U.S. News & World Report has consistently rated MossRehab as one of the nation’s finest hospitals for medical rehabilitation.
A part of Einstein Healthcare Network, MossRehab shares the same campus with Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park, enabling quick access to all the capabilities of a leading tertiary care hospital, should it be needed.
MossRehab is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
The MossRehab Comprehensive Rehab Unit Program provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient evaluation and rehabilitative services to individuals living with:
- Amputation: pre- and post-
- Diabetic foot and wounds
- Joint replacements
- Orthopedic trauma
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Shoulder and back injuries
- Work-related injuries
Special Program Features
A full range of specialty services are available at MossRehab:
- Care of the orthopedic multiple trauma patient is available for adolescents, adults, and older adults.
- Care of the complex and uncomplicated amputee includes all levels of lower and upper extremity amputations ranging from unilateral to multiple limb amputations.
- The Early Ambulation on Floors Program is key for most patients to gain competence and confidence while walking on the unit.
- The Day Program is a customized rehabilitation program that allows patients to receive daily, multidisciplinary therapy services as an outpatient.
- A continuum of care allows patients to be followed by the same treatment team as they move throughout inpatient rehab and onto outpatient.
- The Adaptive Designs for Living Program provides evaluations of home, work or community environments, and recommends adaptations to enhance safety and independent performance.
- Allied Orthotics and Prosthetics is an in-house provider of custom braces, splints and prosthetics.
- Customized patient educational materials are provided to all orthopedic and amputee patients.
For locations, hours and other information, please call 1-800-CALL MOSS (1-800-225-5667).