The Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at MossRehab is currently seeking candidates for its one-year MASOP fellowship.
MossRehab has been ranked among the top 10 rehabilitation providers in the U.S. for 28 years by U.S. News & World Report and is top ranked in Pennsylvania. Some of the highlights of this fellowship program are:
- Personalized and highly interactive training with several Board Certified attending physiatrists in gait and movement assessment, spasticity, prosthetics and orthotics and other experts in the field
- Working within a well-established multidisciplinary team that has been around for > three decades
- In-depth clinical experience with inpatient and outpatients
- Mentoring and extensive training with a transdisciplinary team
- Access to innovative technologies for gait analysis and other interventions including spasticity procedures
- Opportunity to work in a P&O shop with experienced staff
The MASOP fellowship is non ACGME accredited and generously funded with support from Dr. T. Vachranukunkiet.
For more information contact:
Alberto Esquenazi, MD, Program Director
60 Township Line Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027